Halloween is drawing near, and it’s time to bring your little goblins and ghouls to the Museum for a night of FRIGHT-fully good family fun:
- Make your way around the Museum to find our host of ghostly guests. They’re straight out of the weirdest pages of Welsh folklore – will you be brave enough to knock on the doors and see who’s home?
- Each night the Wicker Man will burn. Celebrate as summer turns to winter and make a wish as the sparks fly high!
- There’ll be spooky stories from the pulpit in Penrhiw Chapel and around the witch’s cauldron in Oakdale.
- Drop into our creepy craft workshops for pumpkin carving, willow wand making and more…
- Write your own special magic spell in the Schoolhouse.
- Stop for a snack and a drink on Gwalia Green.
TIME: 6.00pm-9.00pm SUITABILITY: Families with children age 4-12. Infants under 2 years free – please book a free infants ticket for each child under 2 years attending.
COST: £13 adults, £10 child, under 2s free
All tickets for this event must be purchased in advance via Eventbrite.
All tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for an alternative date or event.
The price of your ticket includes:
- Drop in workshop activities*
- Pumpkin carving
- Wand making
- Creepy craft
- Spell writing
- Ghost stories
- Halloween character walkabouts and performance
- Burning of the Wickerman at 7.45pm
- Event car parking (after 5pm)
* excludes Makers’ Market activities and Traditional Fairground.
Food and drinks will be available to purchase from the Museum café in the Main Building and stallholder area on Gwalia Green.
Assistance dogs only for this event please